Sonntag, 5. Februar 2012























N W
I   A
A  T
G  E
A  R
R  F
A  A
L
L
S


the light from the curtain is like sunday light                                
oh, i am losing my soul
i don't know, i'm dying or what
oh yeah, so my boyfriend will come to this room
ah he came
oh he is very nice
hmm he kissed me very gently 
oh i can hear,
i can listen to the sound of
the sleepers in the house
dan da dan da dan
yeah it's like tap dance


my mind is coming up to the sky
it's like paper
i am losing myself
i don't know, am i dying or what
oh the doctor came
yeah i don't know, he is dancing too
yeah he is dancing too
to the sound of the sleepers of the house


yeah they are dancing
i don't know why
so, yeah i can see him
he started to dance too, my boyfriend
no, he doesn't look like he would like to dance
but he started to dance too
with a flower
he is almost crying
the three people are dancing in my room
i can see it
i can listen to the sound
dan da dan da dan


they are waving their hands
smiling sometimes
but my boyfriend is almost crying
they are dancing
dan da dan da dan
waving their hands
yeah, maybe its a goodbye dancing
goodbye tap dance


my tear can be like a niagara waterfall
my memory can be like a  niagara waterfall
they are dancing
dan da dan da dan
yeah it looks happy goodbye


my tear can be washed away
they are waving their hands
goodbye 
goodbye dancing


happy dancing































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

CONNECTION

††††††††† ASK MECOMPARACIONNIKMANTILLATEEN-SUICIDE-SUPERSTARDOPE-CRISISXANAXXANAXTWITTERFACEBOOK †††††††††